Friday, September 5, 2008

This is the funniest video. James is our intertainer. He is going to be the class clown in school some day. I feel so blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom ( however bad I'm at it). I feel it is always a work in progress with being mom. I'm always figuring out what works and what doesn't. I just hope through all my many mistakes I make, my love for my kids will shine through, and the slow but hopfully steady progress will also show my love for the four greatest blessings in my life. I include Andy in that because I really have to work at being a good wife and friend to him. He is very patient with me, and has a good sense of humor about it all.

5 comments:

The Moving Girl said...

Jacob watched the video and smiled so big. That was so cute!
Julie

The Oscarsons said...

Hello good friend!!!!! How are you? Is the big guy doing ok after his crazy accident? We miss you guys so much! Your kids are getting so big, I cant believe it. Time goes by way to fast. We will be coming home in June and making a trip to Idaho to see my dad, I hope we can come out and see your farm. Hugs for all of you!

Taylors6 said...

OH MY GOSH! Seriously Melissa I AM IMPRESSED! Your blog is adorable and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos.

Unknown said...

Your blog is almost as awesome as your wonderful kids !!

Grandpa Reed

dreandtonya said...

so melissa it is time for an UPDATE on your blog... i finally did mine! well i hope things are going good for you guys! love ya